Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Come On, Gurl!

One of my favorite things about football season is Monday Night Football on ESPN.  They have a segment called, "Come on, Man!"  During this segment, they show dumb mistakes football players made in previous games while giving their own commentary. 

I would like to introduce to you, "Come on, Gurl!"  This will be a recurring segment on my blog as well.  When the moment presents itself, I would like to capture it and give it a commentary that fits. 


Prepare yourself for the first installment of, "Come on, Gurl!"



So...you're wondering why 3 out of 4 kids are staring at your crotch, are you?  Here's a tip:  next time you're at Gabriel Brothers, grab a size or ten bigger so we all don't have to wonder if we are seeing inner thigh fat or part of your female genitalia.  Come on, GURL!!!!


After walking around Kings Island all summer, looking at people not wearing appropriate clothing sizes, I couldn't take it anymore!!!!  I had to snap this picture as a public service announcement to all fat people. I am one of you, and I have learned that buying a smaller size does not make me look smaller.  Please...cover up and have mercy on the children!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment