Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Boring...

Yeah, I know.  It's as if I dropped off the face of the earth.  Honestly, there is just nothing going on right now!  The weather stinks, the kids are healthy, all else is pretty good.  Here are some updates:

  1. My weight loss has come to a screeching halt.  I am maintaining about 5lbs heavier than I was at the end of my weight loss challenge.  Apparently, this is what a "plateau" is (yes, I always thought this was a load of crap, until now).  I geared up and got back on track on February 1st-eating like a saint and exercising hard 6 days/week and GAINED 2lbs.  I was livid!  My solution was to eat like a pig and stop exercising altogether-that would show........................me!!!!   Now that I have sabotaged my self-esteem and confidence, I am ready to get back on the wagon.  As frustrated as I am, I have to "keep on keeping on."
  2. Mark will be on the Fox 19 Morning Show with Sheila Gray on Monday, March 21st @ 8:00am for an interview about filming The Ides of March.  He is very excited and is hoping to have a preview of his movie Recession Proof to show during the interview.  Hopefully all goes well!
  3. Mooky is doing well.  He takes a couple of medications every day and eats a special diet.  His blood work was much improved the last time I checked it!  
Well, we have some fun stuff planned for this weekend so maybe I will have more to write about soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment