Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Hollywood Calling...

Woo..................Hoo! 


Mark auditioned for a part in the George Clooney movie, called The Ides of March - and he got it!  We are so excited-I think I'm more excited than he is, sometimes!  He will be playing a sound guy, and will be in a scene with Ryan Gossling (from The Notebook).  It's a small part, but the fact that he will be in a scene with the star of the movie isn't bad!  


Of course, he's nervous.  He keeps thinking of all the ways this could go wrong.  However, the wardrobe department called him today to get his measurements, so things are moving forward!  He films on February 16th at an unknown location.  I'll keep you posted (and hopefully have some cool pics to upload!!).  


Mark, you've waited a long time for this.  You deserve to be excited, and I hope you relax and enjoy it!  No matter what happens, I am very proud of who you are and how you take care of our family.  I hope you never forget that your 3 biggest fans will always be cheering you on!  




And no...we are not going to move to California.

No comments:

Post a Comment