Sunday, October 17, 2010

Fall Activities

This weekend we spent a lot of time outdoors enjoying fall in Ohio-my favorite time of year!  Each year we go to Shaw Farm in Milford to let the kids play, pick pumpkins, see some animals, and go on a hayride.  I love it!  

'we're tired of posing for the camera!!"
on the hayride!




chillin'
After we went to the farm, we grabbed some pizza from LaRosa's and went on a haunted hayride.  I wasn't sure how Lauren was going to hold up on a hayride with people jumping out at us, especially since she hadn't gotten a full nap AND we had to wait in line for about 90 minutes.  We passed the time talking, sipping hot cocoa, and took turns warming up by the bonfire.  Once it started, Lauren hid her head in my shoulder and covered her eyes.  When they started yelling, beating the wagon with sticks, and chasing us with chainsaws, she moved her hands to over her ears.  All in all, she did really well!  Ben, on the other hand, was completely freaked out!




the bonfire
LJ fighting sleep

I couldn't get many pictures because it was so dark!  Here are the few that I did get:









No comments:

Post a Comment